Marshall School of Business
University of Southern California
- 2001 Architectural Precast Association Award
- Architectural Precast Association
Occupying a very prominent location that forms a part of a new southeast campus entrance, this 50,000 SF academic facility incorporates new technologies for learning, teaching and research. Popovich Hall houses the Graduate School of Business Programs: MBA, Part-Time, Evening and International.
The project includes:
- Four 54-seat tiered caserooms and four 78-seat tiered caserooms, with technology/connectivity in each.
- Classrooms equipped with the latest teaching technologies; including video monitors, computer workstations, computer driven television and multiple blackboards.
- Lounge area accommodating 100 people and an 80-seat student cafe, adjacent to an outdoor courtyard.
- Meeting rooms appropriate for students to conduct research or work on group projects.
- Administrative offices.